Schedule A Spirit Night
Would you like to raise money for your organization without having to sell anything? THen come and talk to us at any of our location! Say good-bye to selling items like candy and baked goods… And say hello to food & fun that equals money to your organization!
Any non-profit organization such as schools, clubs, teams, church groups, after school programs, etc.
Il Primo Pizza & Wings Fundraiser Program donates a predetermined percentage of all pre-tax sales generated by your group during the fundraiser event.
Choose from any one of our 5 locations. Visit us at ilprimopizza.com to find a location near you.
Any night of the week! Certain blackout dates and limitations map apply. Based on store availability. *Wednesdays through Saturday is high recommended.
Simply visit or call one of our stores and speak to the General Manager or visit our website at ilprimopizza.com to fill out our Spirit Night Form and schedule your fundraiser event today.
5 Easy Steps to Holding A Fundraiser
- Choose a Fundraiser date, location and time by contacting our store
- Receive confirmation of your scheduled event with the fundraiser flyer attachment customized just for you.
- Advertise! Hand out as many flyers as possible and get the word out. Flyers are not required with each order to receive credit for the fundraiser.
- Come relax and enjoy your evening at Il Primo Pizza & Wings.
- Your organization will earn a predetermined percentage from each pre-tax sale when you present your flyer, Spirit Night sticker or mention that you’re there to support the organization.
- Fundraiser checks are mailed within 2-3 weeks after the event.
Successful Fundraiser Tips
- Pass out our custom Il Primo Pizza & Wings Spirit Night stickers.
- Insert fundraiser flyer into a weekly newsletter.
- Announce the event and attach the fundraiser flyer on your organization’s website.
- E-mail blast the fundraiser flyer to your office, family and friends.
- Contact the local newspapers who are always looking for information on charitable events.
- Pass out flyers during large gatherings, group meetings, events, and/or practices.
- Announce fundraiser over P.A. system reminding people to pick up their flyer.
- Promote your night on a marquee or bulletin.